Fast China Delivery 45# Steel Three-hole Repair Kit APC for K-700 Engine Parts – Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

Fast  China Delivery 45# Steel Three-hole Repair Kit APC for K-700 Engine Parts - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For much more information.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

The merchandise well displays environmental defense and vitality preserving. Below the guidance of managerial perception of “Serving agriculture, scoring a good results by way of top quality of products and honesty in organization”, our merchandise have been reliable by clientele and have gained a greater share of market place.

Overview

Quick Information

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Materials:

forty five# Metal

Application:

K-seven hundred

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

Package deal:

Carton

Good quality:

100%examined

Supply time:

7-15days

Weight:

.2kg

Size:

12.five*eleven*1cm

Attribute:

Motor Parts

Colour:

Black

Provide Potential

Provide Potential:
ten thousand Piece/Pieces for each Day

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Information
CARTON
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Guide Time
:
Amount(Baggage) one – 375 >375
Est. Time(times) five To be negotiated

On the web Customization

 

 

 

 

Relevant Industries Machinery Fix Outlets,Farms
Sort K-seven-hundred
Use Motor Components
Location of Origin CHINA
Brand name Identify EP
Material forty five# Metal
Application K-seven hundred
Certification ISO9001:2008
Package Carton
High quality a hundred%examined
Delivery time seven-15days
Weight .2kg
Dimensions twelve.five*eleven*1cm
Attribute Engine Components
Coloration Black

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you need to have any favorable or fast shipping and delivery welcome to contact us

Q1:How your business normally transports items to your international locations?

This dilemma is primarily identified by the quantity of the items. If the amount of orders is adequate for a container, it is recommended that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the number of orders is modest, they can be delivered by the transport company.

Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our buy quantity is determined according to the packaging of the merchandise. For instance, if there are 30 instances in one box, then thirty are the least expensive order amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a spot, we need to have to acquire the total payment just before they can be transported if it is an get, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the contract to indication the agreement.

EPG – one of the biggest transmission factory in China, primary merchandise: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary equipment push, helical,screw, beve gears and spare components and agricultural parts manunfacuter in ChinaFor a lot more info.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Fast  China Delivery 45# Steel Three-hole Repair Kit APC for K-700 Engine Parts - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

Tags:

As one of leading rigid coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer rigid coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of rigid coupling

Recent Posts