|LAMAT PIPING – Ductile Iron Grooved Fittings
|Rigid coupling, Flexible coupling, 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, 22.5° Elbow, 11.25° Elbow, Split Flange, Adaptor Flange, Cap
|Tee, Reducing Tee(Grooved/Threaded), Mechnical Tee(Grooved/Threaded), U-bolted Mechnical Tee
|Cross, Reducing Cross(Grooved/Threaded), Mechnical Cross(Grooved/Threaded)
|Reducer(Grooved/Threaded), Grooved Eccentric Reducer
|Grooved-Thread End, Grooved End
|300PSI / 2.07MPa
|1” – 12”
|33.7MM – 323.9MM
|Epoxy Powder,Painting,Galvanization,Dacromet (in Red/Orange/Blue/White Color)
|ASME B.1.20.1 / EN15716 / DIN2999 / ISO7-1 / ISO228 / IS554 / BS EN15716 / BS 21.173
|Ductile Iron confirms to ASTM A-536 Gr65-45-12,EN1563,JIS G5502,QT450-12
|EPDM,NBR or Silicon Rubber
|Bolts & Nuts
|ISO 898-1class 8.8
|PN series or Class series
|Plywood Cases or Plywood Pallets or Boxes
|Fire Fighting System,Petrochemical & Gas Industry,Chemical,Machinery,Electric Power,Construction Water Works,Valve Industry,etc.
|High Quality + Ready Stock + Faster Delivery + Customized
Factory & Workshop Show
WHO WE ARE
Lamat Piping established in 2002s,is 1 of China’s leading piping manufacturing and exporting suppliers,specialized in qualified steel flanges, butt weld pipe fittings and malleable cast iron fittings for clients from over 60 countries and regions worldwide.
Lamat Piping is the single and independent exporting department of NPCC(National Piping Construction Cooperation),who is a group company with 5 factories located in ZheJiang and ZheJiang , where the regions have very long histories in manufacturing Steel & Iron products dating back to 1990s. CHINAMFG Piping(NPCC) aims to combine and intergrade some leading and high quality industries to become a modern and international piping supplier in the new century. Now we have more than 30 producing and machining lines with over 1000 normal workers and 80 technical employees. Our factories covers over 300,000 square meters,and has an annual output of 500,000Tons.
WHAT WE PRODUCE
Lamat Piping(NPCC) is producing flanges from 1/2” to 144” – Standards including ASTM B16.5, EN1092-1, BS4504, BS10, SANS1123, DIN, JIS, UNI, GOST, KS, AS, etc. Products including Plate Flanges FF/RF, Slip On Flanges FF/RF, Blind Flanges FF/RF, Welding Neck Flanges, Screwed Flange, Socketed Flanges, Lap Joint Flanges,Backing Rings Flanges,etc. Pressures includes 150LBS to 2500LBS in ASTM B16.5,PN6(T6/3/4/8) to PN100(T100/3/4/8) in EN1092-1/BS4504/BS10, T600/3/4/8 to T4000/3/4/8 in SANS1123.
Lamat Piping(NPCC) is producing butt weld fittings from 1/2” to 144” – Standards including ASTM B16.9, JIS B2311, EN15713, DIN, GOST…etc. Products including 45/90/180 Degree Short/Long Radius Elbow,Equal/Reducing Tee,Cross,Concentric/Eccentric Reducer,End Cap.
Lamat Piping(NPCC) is also producing malleable cast iron fittings from 1/2” to 6” – Standards ASME B16.3, ASME B16.14,BS EN15712,BS1256,DIN2950, BNR6943, ISO49,etc. Products including Elbow,Bend,Tee,Socket,Nipple,Bushing,Union,Cap,Plug,Back Nut.
WHAT WE SOURCE
With 30+ years constant efforts and experience,now CHINAMFG Piping(NPCC) has become our customers’ expert manufacturer and supplier for a very wide range of piping products.And today CHINAMFG Piping is not only supplying Flanges,BW fittings & Malleable Iron Fittings produced by ourselves,but also sourcing and exporting various Pipe Fittings & Valves s from China’s leading industries,including Cast Iron Valves, Ductile Iron Pipe Fitting, Stainless Steel 1,2,3PC Ball Valve, Stainless Steel 150LBS NPT/BSP Fittings, Wrought Steel Fittings,Grooved Fittings,Forged Steel Fittings,HDPE Pipes Fittings Valves,PVC Pipes Fittings Valves, Brass Valves Fittings,etc.
WHAT WE PROMISE
”BETTER QUALITY, BETTER SERVICES” is our promise to all of our customers and ”CREATE VALUE FOR CUSTOMERS” is our ultimate goal. CHINAMFG Piping promises that we’ll continue to put quality in the first place;besides,we will not lose our fixed-focus on the service aspect of our business,which has been,and will continue to be the foundation of our success and our future growth.
WHAT YOU CHOOSE
If you’d like to trust CHINAMFG Piping,Lamat people will do the best to be worthy of your trust!
Producing Process & Inspection
Pipeline System Application
Packaging & Shipping
|Q0: Are you a factory or trading company?
|A: We are a factory mainly producing pipe fittings & flanges. We also have cooperated factories to supply other piping products.
|Q1: How do your Control the Quality?
|A: We have QA & QC department who will follow up all the producing process to make sure we’re supplying correctly.
|Q2: What Machines are you using for Manufacturing and Machining?
|A: We have Forging/Stamping Machine,CNC Machine,Hole-Drilling Machine,Sandblasting Machine. All producing is in our factory except Galvanization.
|Q3: Can we get Samples for Testing?
|A: Yes,sapmles are supplied free of charge.
|Q4: Can you accept OEM & marking our LOGO?
|A: Yes,no problem if you can provide Authorization.
|Q5: Can you offer Drawings & Datasheets?
|A: Yes,Drawings & Datasheets will be sent for your confirmation before Bulk Production.
|Q6: Can you supply MTC with EN15714 3.1/3.2 Certificate?
|A: Yes,MTC will be provided after production is finished.
|Q7: Can we visit your factory to inspect the goods before delivery?
|A: Yes sure. Welcome to our factory,and we also accept Third Party Inspection like SGS,TUV,BV,etc.
|Q8: Can you combine goods from our other suppliers to ship together?
|A: Yes,we’d like to assist you to ship together to save your time and money.
|Q9: How long is your Delivery Time?
|A: It depends on quantity and products. It can be delivered in 1 week if we have Ready-Stock; if not,the General Production Time is 25 – 50 Days.
|Q10: What’s your Payment Terms?
|A: Currently we’re working with our clients under T/T,L/C,O/A,Western Union,etc.
How Do Rigid Couplings Compare to Other Types of Couplings in Terms of Performance?
Rigid couplings offer specific advantages and disadvantages compared to other types of couplings, and their performance depends on the requirements of the application:
1. Performance: Rigid couplings provide excellent torque transmission capabilities and are best suited for applications that demand precise and efficient power transfer. They have minimal backlash and high torsional stiffness, resulting in accurate motion control.
2. Misalignment Tolerance: Rigid couplings cannot tolerate misalignment between shafts. They require precise shaft alignment during installation, which can be time-consuming and may result in increased downtime during maintenance or repairs.
3. Vibration Damping: Rigid couplings offer no damping of vibrations, which means they may not be suitable for systems that require vibration isolation or shock absorption.
4. Maintenance: Rigid couplings are generally low maintenance since they have no moving parts or flexible elements that can wear out over time. Once properly installed, they can provide reliable performance for extended periods.
5. Space Requirements: Rigid couplings are compact and do not add much length to the shaft, making them suitable for applications with limited space.
6. Cost: Rigid couplings are usually more economical compared to some advanced and specialized coupling types. Their simpler design and lower manufacturing costs contribute to their affordability.
7. Application: Rigid couplings are commonly used in applications where shafts are precisely aligned and no misalignment compensation is necessary. They are prevalent in precision machinery, robotics, and applications that require accurate motion control.
In contrast, flexible couplings, such as elastomeric, jaw, or beam couplings, are designed to accommodate misalignment, dampen vibrations, and provide some degree of shock absorption. Their performance is ideal for systems where shafts may experience misalignment due to thermal expansion, shaft deflection, or dynamic loads.
In summary, rigid couplings excel in applications that demand precise alignment and high torque transmission, but they may not be suitable for systems that require misalignment compensation or vibration damping.
What Role Does a Rigid Coupling Play in Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs?
A rigid coupling can play a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems by providing a robust and reliable connection between two shafts. Here are the key factors that contribute to this:
1. Durability and Longevity: Rigid couplings are typically made from high-quality materials such as steel or stainless steel, which offer excellent durability and resistance to wear. As a result, they have a longer service life compared to some other types of couplings that may require frequent replacements due to wear and fatigue.
2. Elimination of Wear-Prone Components: Unlike flexible couplings that include moving parts or elements designed to accommodate misalignment, rigid couplings do not have any wear-prone components. This absence of moving parts means there are fewer components that can fail, reducing the need for regular maintenance and replacement.
3. Minimization of Misalignment-Related Issues: Rigid couplings require precise shaft alignment during installation. When installed correctly, they help minimize misalignment-related issues such as vibration, noise, and premature bearing failure. Proper alignment also reduces the risk of unexpected breakdowns and maintenance requirements.
4. Increased System Efficiency: The rigid connection provided by a rigid coupling ensures efficient power transmission between the two shafts. There is minimal power loss due to flexing or bending, leading to better overall system efficiency. This efficiency can result in reduced energy consumption and operating costs.
5. Low Maintenance Requirements: Rigid couplings generally require minimal maintenance compared to some other coupling types. Once properly installed and aligned, they can operate for extended periods without needing frequent inspection or adjustment.
6. Reduced Downtime: The robust and reliable nature of rigid couplings means that they are less likely to fail unexpectedly. This increased reliability helps reduce unscheduled downtime, allowing the mechanical system to operate smoothly and consistently.
7. Cost-Effective Solution: While rigid couplings may have a higher upfront cost than some other coupling types, their long-term durability and low maintenance requirements make them a cost-effective solution over the life cycle of the equipment.
In conclusion, a rigid coupling’s ability to provide a durable and dependable connection, along with its low maintenance requirements and efficient power transmission, contributes significantly to reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems.
Advantages of Using Rigid Couplings in Mechanical Systems:
Rigid couplings offer several advantages when used in mechanical systems. These advantages make them a preferred choice in certain applications where precise alignment and high torque transmission are essential. Here are the key advantages of using rigid couplings:
- 1. High Torque Transmission: Rigid couplings are designed to handle high torque and power transmission without any loss due to flexibility. They provide a direct and solid connection between shafts, allowing for efficient transfer of rotational motion.
- 2. Precise Alignment: Rigid couplings maintain precise alignment between connected shafts. When installed correctly, they ensure that the two shafts are perfectly aligned, which is crucial for applications where accurate positioning and synchronization are required.
- 3. Synchronous Rotation: The rigid connection provided by these couplings enables synchronous rotation of the connected shafts. This is particularly important in applications where components must move in precise coordination with each other.
- 4. Simple Design: Rigid couplings have a straightforward design with minimal moving parts. This simplicity makes them easy to install and maintain, reducing the chances of mechanical failure.
- 5. Cost-Effective: Compared to some other coupling types, rigid couplings are generally more cost-effective. Their simple design and robust construction contribute to their affordability.
- 6. High Strength and Durability: Rigid couplings are typically made from strong and durable materials such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum. These materials can withstand heavy loads and provide long-lasting performance in demanding applications.
Rigid couplings are commonly used in various industries and applications, including high-precision machinery, robotics, automation systems, precision motion control, and machine tools. They are especially beneficial in scenarios where misalignment needs to be minimized or avoided altogether.
It’s important to note that while rigid couplings offer these advantages, they are not suitable for applications where shaft misalignment or shock absorption is required. In such cases, flexible couplings or other specialized coupling types may be more appropriate.
editor by CX 2023-10-23