Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:
|Powder metallurgy sintering
|Spare parts type:
|Powder metallurgy parts
|Machinery Test report:
|Key selling points:
|MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550
|Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,
|Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining
|High frequency quenching, oil immersion
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Rigid Couplings?
Rigid couplings are known for their simplicity and low maintenance requirements. Since they do not have moving parts or flexible elements, there are minimal wear and tear issues. However, some maintenance considerations for rigid couplings include:
1. Regular Inspection: It is essential to perform periodic inspections of the rigid couplings to check for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Regular inspections can help identify potential issues early and prevent further problems.
2. Shaft Alignment: Proper shaft alignment is critical for rigid couplings. During installation or whenever maintenance work is performed on the connected machinery, the shaft alignment must be checked and adjusted if necessary. Misalignment can lead to premature coupling failure and cause additional stress on connected equipment.
3. Lubrication: Most rigid couplings do not require lubrication since they have no moving parts. However, some special designs or large-sized couplings may have set screws or other fasteners that require lubrication. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding lubrication, if applicable.
4. Corrosion Protection: In corrosive environments, protecting the rigid couplings from corrosion is crucial. This can be achieved through the use of corrosion-resistant materials or coatings.
5. Periodic Re-tightening: If the rigid coupling uses set screws or other fasteners, periodic re-tightening may be necessary to maintain the integrity of the connection. This is particularly important in applications with high vibrations or heavy loads.
6. Temperature Considerations: Rigid couplings may experience thermal expansion or contraction, especially in high-temperature environments. It is essential to consider the thermal expansion characteristics of the coupling material and the connected shafts to ensure proper functioning under varying temperatures.
7. Professional Maintenance: In complex systems or critical applications, it is advisable to seek professional maintenance and alignment services. Expert technicians can ensure proper installation, alignment, and maintenance of rigid couplings, reducing the risk of unexpected failures.
Overall, rigid couplings are designed for reliability and longevity, and proper maintenance practices can further enhance their performance and lifespan. Regular inspections and alignment checks are vital for identifying and addressing potential issues before they escalate into costly problems.
How Does a Rigid Coupling Handle Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment?
Rigid couplings are designed to provide a fixed and rigid connection between two shafts. As such, they do not have any built-in flexibility to accommodate misalignment. Therefore, when using a rigid coupling, it is essential to ensure proper shaft alignment to avoid excessive forces and premature wear on connected equipment.
Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two shafts are not collinear and form an angle with each other. Rigid couplings cannot compensate for angular misalignment, and any angular misalignment should be minimized during installation. Precision alignment techniques, such as laser alignment tools, are often used to achieve accurate angular alignment.
Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, happens when the axes of the two shafts are parallel but have a lateral displacement from each other. Rigid couplings cannot accommodate parallel misalignment. Therefore, precise alignment is crucial to prevent binding and excessive forces on the shafts and bearings.
Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when the two shafts have an axial (longitudinal) displacement from each other. Rigid couplings cannot address axial misalignment. To prevent thrust loads and additional stresses on bearings, it is essential to align the shafts axially during installation.
In summary, rigid couplings are unforgiving to misalignment and require precise alignment during installation. Any misalignment in a rigid coupling can lead to increased wear, premature failure of components, and reduced overall system efficiency. Therefore, it is crucial to use appropriate alignment techniques and tools to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the connected equipment.
Advantages of Using Rigid Couplings in Mechanical Systems:
Rigid couplings offer several advantages when used in mechanical systems. These advantages make them a preferred choice in certain applications where precise alignment and high torque transmission are essential. Here are the key advantages of using rigid couplings:
- 1. High Torque Transmission: Rigid couplings are designed to handle high torque and power transmission without any loss due to flexibility. They provide a direct and solid connection between shafts, allowing for efficient transfer of rotational motion.
- 2. Precise Alignment: Rigid couplings maintain precise alignment between connected shafts. When installed correctly, they ensure that the two shafts are perfectly aligned, which is crucial for applications where accurate positioning and synchronization are required.
- 3. Synchronous Rotation: The rigid connection provided by these couplings enables synchronous rotation of the connected shafts. This is particularly important in applications where components must move in precise coordination with each other.
- 4. Simple Design: Rigid couplings have a straightforward design with minimal moving parts. This simplicity makes them easy to install and maintain, reducing the chances of mechanical failure.
- 5. Cost-Effective: Compared to some other coupling types, rigid couplings are generally more cost-effective. Their simple design and robust construction contribute to their affordability.
- 6. High Strength and Durability: Rigid couplings are typically made from strong and durable materials such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum. These materials can withstand heavy loads and provide long-lasting performance in demanding applications.
Rigid couplings are commonly used in various industries and applications, including high-precision machinery, robotics, automation systems, precision motion control, and machine tools. They are especially beneficial in scenarios where misalignment needs to be minimized or avoided altogether.
It’s important to note that while rigid couplings offer these advantages, they are not suitable for applications where shaft misalignment or shock absorption is required. In such cases, flexible couplings or other specialized coupling types may be more appropriate.
editor by CX 2023-08-09