DUCTILE IRON GROOVED RIGID COUPLINGS AND PIPE FITTINGS FOR FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEMS
China JUNTONG,Focus on “making production” with spirit of craftsman like reliable,experienced,professional,great HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Auxiliaries Co.,Ltd.is established in 2004,Casting from 1997,is a professional manufacturer specialized in the R&D,production,sale and service of ductile iron Grooved Couplings and Pipe Fittings. Located in HangZhou,we enjoy convenient transportation access and comfortable environment.
Strong and Powerful.Our company is a large enterprise group composed of 1 main factory,three branch factories which covers an area of 68000 and has an annual production capacity of more than 50000 tons.We have an experienced team,around 500 skilled staff members ,20 percent of them are engineers and technicians who are professional and hardworking.four factories
With a wide range,good quality,reasonable prices and stylish designs,our products are extensively used in drinking water,fire control,medicine,chemistry and other industries.
Top Quality.Selling well in all cities and provinces around China,our products are also exported to clients in many countries and regions.In addition,We also welcome OEM and ODM orders.We have widely recognized by customers and enjoy a good reputation across the world .The company was approved by iso9001,14001,18001.Gradually,the company has acquired most of the authoritative certifications,including CE,FM and UL.
State of the art equipment.Our company has the state-of-the-art-equipment for both production and inspection .We equipped with 8 automation molding line,2automation sand mixing line70,CNC lathe,10WINTER mold machining center ,5automatic box sealing line,7paiting lines and so on.
Reliable Quality Assurance.We conduct strict quality inspections over each batch.We have a very professional laboratory with full serious of testing and inspection as Leak testing,raw material receiving inspection,batch chemical composition inspection,Microstructure testing,Advanced spectrometer ,dimension inspection,first article inspection,in-process inspection and final visual inspection.In order to ensure high quality.
In recent years,guaranteeing stable and timely supply,credible quality and sincere service,our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success! Product Application FM/UL Approved ASTM A536 Ductile Iron Grooved Couplings and Grooved Fittings
JUNT Grooved Piping System
The JUNT grooved piping system is 1 of the most advanced, versatile, economical and reliable systems available today. After the pipe ends are grooved a gasket is stretched over the pipe ends. The coupling segments are then placed over the gasket and the bolts and nuts are fastened resulting In a secure and leak free joint.
A coupling can be installed 3-4 times faster than a comparable welded or brazed joint and there is no need fora flame or welding CHINAMFG on the job site. A coupling can be installed by fastening a pair of bolts and nuts while using only a wrench or spanner, whereas a comparable flanged joint requires the fastening of many bolts and nuts with a pair of wrenches. The grooved system allows for easy material take-offs and unlike a threaded system, there is no need to allow for added pipe length for thread engagement. With the removal of just a few bolts 1 can easily access the system for cleaning, maintenance, changes and or system expansion.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GROOVED COUPLINGS AND FITTINGS
|Ductile iron QT450-12 ,Ductile Iron to ASTM A536
|FM UL CE CUL ISO
|PAINT, EPOXY, GALVANIZED, DACROMET
|Normally within 15-30 days
Main Features1) Ductile iron ASTM A536 GRADE 65-45-12
2) FM,UL ,CE,IOS,CUL CERTIFICATES
3) CHINAMFG RUBBER GASKET
4) PAINT RAL-3000,ORANGE,GALVANIZED
5) 300PSI ,500PSI ,2.5MPA
Main FeaturesName: Grooved Couplings and Fittings
1) Ductile iron ASTM A536 GRADE 65-45-12
2) FM,UL ,CE,IOS,CUL CERTIFICATES
3) CHINAMFG RUBBER GASKET
4) PAINT RAL-3000,ORANGE,GALVANIZED
5) 300PSI ,500PSI ,2.5MPA
Housing FeaturesName: Coupling Housing
Ductile Iron: Standard coupling housings and fittings are made of ductile Iron conforming to ASTM A536 Gr.65-45-12. The properties of Grade 65-45-12 ductile iron are as follows;65,000 CHINAMFG (448 MPa) tensile strength, 45,000 CHINAMFG (310 MPa) yield strength and 12% elongation.
Name: BULTS AND NUTS
Domestic famous materials, Oval Neck bolts and heavy hoxagon nuts at ASTM A183/ISO 898,GRADE 8.8,HOT GALVANIZED.
JUNT products utilize oval neck track bolts and heavy duty hex nuts,available either in UNC threaded or ISO metric threaded*. The oval neck track bolts mate into the oval holes in the housing segments to allow for easy tightening using only a single wrench/spannerMain Parts
Name: Rubber Gaskets
During assembly the gasket is first stretched over the pipe ends which forms the initial seal. As the housing segments are installed and secured the pressure responsive gasket is slightly compressed to form a leak-tight joint. The strength of the seal is further enhanced by internal line pressure that creates downward pressure on the lips of the gasket.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.After-Sales Service
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
* Attend exhibition
Packing & Delivery
|110 (L) * 110 (W) * 12 (H)
|The normal package is pallet with carton box (Size: L*W*H).If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
|S and L Type
|Two Sizes Type:
1. Small One(S)
353 (L) * 353 (W) * 155 (H)
2. Large One (L)
353 (L) * 353 (W) * 310 (H)
ROLL GROOVING MACHINE
HOLE CUTTING MACHIE
PIPE CUTTING MACHINE
Can Rigid Couplings Be Used in Both Horizontal and Vertical Shaft Arrangements?
Yes, rigid couplings can be used in both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements. Rigid couplings are designed to provide a solid, non-flexible connection between two shafts, making them suitable for various types of shaft orientations.
Horizontal Shaft Arrangements: In horizontal shaft arrangements, the two shafts are positioned parallel to the ground or at a slight incline. Rigid couplings are commonly used in horizontal setups as they efficiently transmit torque and maintain precise alignment between the shafts. The horizontal orientation allows gravity to aid in keeping the coupling elements securely in place.
Vertical Shaft Arrangements: In vertical shaft arrangements, the two shafts are positioned vertically, with one shaft above the other. This type of setup is often found in applications such as pumps, compressors, and some gearboxes. Rigid couplings can also be used in vertical shaft arrangements, but additional considerations must be taken into account:
- Keyless Design: To accommodate the vertical orientation, some rigid couplings have a keyless design. Traditional keyed couplings may experience issues with keyway shear due to the force of gravity on the key, especially in overhung load situations.
- Set Screw Tightening: When installing rigid couplings in vertical shaft arrangements, set screws must be tightened securely to prevent any axial movement during operation. Locking compound can also be used to provide additional security.
- Thrust Load Considerations: Vertical shaft arrangements may generate thrust loads due to the weight of the equipment and components. Rigid couplings should be chosen or designed to handle these thrust loads to prevent axial displacement of the shafts.
It’s essential to select a rigid coupling that is suitable for the specific shaft orientation and operating conditions. Proper installation and alignment are critical for both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements to ensure the rigid coupling’s optimal performance and reliability.
Use of Rigid Couplings for Motor-to-Shaft and Shaft-to-Shaft Connections
Yes, rigid couplings can be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in mechanical systems. Rigid couplings are designed to provide a solid and non-flexible connection between two shafts. This characteristic makes them versatile for various applications, including motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections.
1. Motor-to-Shaft Connections: In motor-to-shaft connections, a rigid coupling is used to connect the output shaft of an electric motor to the driven shaft of a machine or equipment. This ensures direct power transmission without any flexibility. Motor-to-shaft connections are common in applications where the motor’s rotational motion needs to be transferred to the driven equipment with high precision and efficiency.
2. Shaft-to-Shaft Connections: In shaft-to-shaft connections, a rigid coupling joins two shafts directly, providing a solid and immovable link between them. This is beneficial in applications where precise alignment and torque transmission are essential, such as in precision motion control systems or heavy-duty industrial machinery.
Rigid couplings are available in various designs, such as one-piece, two-piece, and split types, to accommodate different shaft arrangements. The type of rigid coupling used depends on the specific application and the shaft sizes to be connected.
Advantages of Using Rigid Couplings:
– Zero backlash ensures accurate motion transfer and positioning.
– Efficient power transmission without loss due to flexibility.
– Minimal maintenance requirements due to their simple design.
– High torque capacity suitable for heavy-duty applications.
– Tolerance to misalignment (within design limits) enhances versatility.
– Provides system stiffness, reducing the risk of resonance and vibration-related issues.
– Suitable for high-speed applications.
– Versatility for various industrial applications.
Whether it’s connecting a motor to a driven shaft or joining two shafts together, rigid couplings offer reliability, precision, and efficiency, making them a popular choice in numerous mechanical systems.
What is a Rigid Coupling and How Does it Work?
A rigid coupling is a type of mechanical coupling used to connect two shafts together at their ends to transmit torque and rotational motion without any flexibility or misalignment accommodation. Unlike flexible couplings, rigid couplings do not allow for angular, parallel, or axial misalignment between the shafts. The main purpose of a rigid coupling is to provide a strong and solid connection between two shafts, ensuring precise and synchronous power transmission between them.
Structure and Design:
Rigid couplings are typically made from durable materials such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum, which can withstand high torque and load applications. The coupling consists of two halves, each with a cylindrical bore that fits tightly onto the respective shafts. The two halves are then fastened together using bolts or set screws to ensure a secure and rigid connection.
The working principle of a rigid coupling is straightforward. When the two shafts are aligned precisely and the coupling is securely fastened, any torque applied to one shaft gets directly transferred to the other shaft. The rigid coupling essentially makes the two shafts act as one continuous shaft, allowing for synchronous rotation without any relative movement or play between them.
Rigid couplings are commonly used in applications where precise alignment and torque transmission are essential. Some common applications of rigid couplings include:
- High-precision machinery and equipment
- Robotics and automation systems
- Precision motion control systems
- Machine tools
- Shaft-driven pumps and compressors
The key advantages of using rigid couplings include:
- High Torque Transmission: Rigid couplings can handle high torque and power transmission without any loss due to flexibility.
- Precision: They provide accurate and synchronous rotation between the shafts, making them suitable for precise applications.
- Simple Design: Rigid couplings have a simple design with minimal moving parts, making them easy to install and maintain.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to some other coupling types, rigid couplings are generally more cost-effective.
Despite their advantages, rigid couplings have certain limitations:
- No Misalignment Compensation: Rigid couplings cannot accommodate any misalignment between the shafts, making precise alignment during installation crucial.
- Transmits Vibrations: Since rigid couplings do not dampen vibrations, they can transmit vibrations and shocks from one shaft to the other.
- Stress Concentration: In some applications, rigid couplings can create stress concentration at the ends of the shafts.
In summary, rigid couplings are ideal for applications that require precise alignment and high torque transmission. They offer a robust and straightforward solution for connecting shafts and ensuring synchronous power transmission without any flexibility or misalignment accommodation.
editor by CX 2023-10-19